Your Ad Here

20081130

Off Topic - Entrecard - Free Traffic For You

A lot of bloggers have heard about Entrecard. Some of you probably haven't.

You can see that I have their widget on my site. I am under no obligation to blog about them, but I do it out of courtesy because quite frankly they are a good service and deliver exactly what they say they will.

Also they are free. Yep, you heard it 100% free - so long as you count free in terms of not having to pay a single cent to use the service.

The drawback? Well, if you consider it a drawback then yes you only get out of Entrecard what you put into it. You earn credits by visiting other blogs. You click on their widget, meet some cyberfolks and move on with your life.

In return other cyberfolks come and visit you, click on your widget and see what's up in your part of cyberspace.

So does it work? Is it effective?

If I didn't like them I wouldn't use them. If I didn't like them I wouldn't have the widget. Its that simply.

So, can you trust someone who spends their time blogging about cheating?

Um, sure you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment